Sunday 18 December 2016

A Jumble of Words Ep.2 -- Top 4 Games of My Childhood

During my childhood years, I had 8 hours of free time, so I have played lots of games.  But some games are better than others, and some get stuck in your head.

4) Balance
This game is a legend in my book.  The objective of this game is to get a ball from the start to the end through an obstacle course, which is suspended in midair, whilst trying as hard as you can not to fall.  I spent 8,345.456 hours trying to master this game, especially levels 10-12 and the end game challenge… I never succeeded…


3) War blade
This game is one of the finest arcade shoot- ‘em- ups on the planet.  This master piece of a game makes you control a spaceship and shoot space bugs and 4 bosses.  I spent days trying to get to the highest rank in the game with my cousin, which meant that I had to keep my PC on for 3 days!


2) Chicken Invaders
Now, you might say to yourself, “This chap doesn’t have a brain.  I mean like ‘Chicken Invaders?’ Is he mad or something???”  Well I understand, but when I say that this is the best shmup (shoot- ‘em- up) in the history of mankind, you have to take my word…  I’ve played this game since birth, and new titles in this series look a bit on the AWESOME side of stuff.  And I’m really excited for CI6; It looks promising.














1) Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

This game can sum my childhood.  I’ve spent more than 5 weeks of actual playtime.  And this game is loved it had got lots of extras, some of which include an expansion/update called Yuri’s Revenge, a map and campaign creator, loads of mods, a mod maker, and a trainer/cheating software.  I actually spent 13 hours on a map trying to get loads of units and conquer all the tech buildings on the map, before crushing my enemy.



1 comment:

  1. Good job omar. The blog is amazing. I love that you talked about your childhood and the games you used to play. It was pretty cool to learn about these stuff. Nice grammer and sentence structure. Very good

    ReplyDelete